Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Shooting with what?

So far, all photos have been taken with a iPhone 6 Plus and any editing has been with onboard editors.

Favorite phone apps:
  • Camera +: All around nice camera app with full manual or auto capabilities. Nice selection of filters and editing capability.
  • CameraPro: Similar to Camera + but I have not got the hang of it. I think Camera+ is easier and human centric. Nice set of filters and editing tools - additional filters can be purchased.
  • Camera: Best camera to use if in a hurry, seems to focus and take pictures faster. Easy to use, good burst mode, and can take panorama photos. Filters are minimal.

Favorite photo editor.
  • Camera+ or CameraPro: They seem to do a good enough job for the level of photo delivery I am aiming at.
  • Google Snapseed and Adobe Photoshop Express:  They offer advanced photo editing options. However, if I want to really get into photo editing, I will probably just transfer the photo to my personal computer where there is a little more screen real estate and additional tools.
There are a plethora of camera, editing, and artistic apps out there. The above are my goto apps at this time, but try a variety, find a few you like, stick with them, and take photographs. A least one a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment